Reminder: Tomorrow, Friday September 10th, is Fashion's Night Out. The Meatpacking District will host over 50 in-store and outdoor events, from 6-11pm, featuring musical performances, celebrity and designer appearances, free makeovers, and more. Enjoy complimentary specialty cocktails, champagne, and wine at stores throughout the Meatpacking District, courtesy of Moet Hennessy USA.
Also, enter to win the FNO Meatpacking Scavenger Hunt presented by MasterCard.
On September 10th, 2010 head to the Check-In booth at Theory, at 38 Gansevoort Street. Check in to at least 15 stores in the Meatpacking District to be eligible to win a $5,000 MasterCard-sponsored shopping spree and a one-night stay in The Standard, New York.
For more details, please visit: www.meatpacking-district.com/events
Join us for FNO at these stores and locations in the MPD:
- 25 Park, 805 Washington Street.
- ADAM, 678 Hudson Street.
- Alexander McQueen, 417 West 14th Street.
- Anthropologie, 75 Ninth Avenue in Chelsea Market.
- Apple, 401 West 14th Street.
- Armando Corral Salon, 12 Little West 12th Street.
- Buckler, 13 Gansevoort Street.
- Calypso St. Barth’s, 654 Hudson Street.
- Carlos Miele, 408 West 14th Street.
- Catherine Malandrino, 652 Hudson Street.
- Charles Nolan, 30 Gansevoort Street.
- Christian Louboutin, 59 Horatio Street.
- Crangi Family Project, 9 Ninth Avenue.
- Darling NY, 1 Horatio Street.
- DDC LAB, 427 West 14th Street.
- Diane von Furstenberg, 440 West 14th Street.
- Earnest Sewn, 821 Washington Street.
- Elizabeth Charles, 639 1/2 Hudson Street.
- Generra, 823 Washington Street.
- Heller Gallery, 420 West 14th Street.
- Helmut Lang, 819 Washington Street.
- Hugo Boss, 401 West 14th Street.
- Iris Shoes, 827 Washington Street.
- Jean Shop, 435 West 14th Street.
- Jeffrey New York, 449 West 14th Street.
- Jussara Lee, 11 Little West 12th Street.
- La Perla, 425 West 14th Street.
- La Smooch, 9th Avenue and 14th Street, outside of Dos Caminos.
- Maison Bellaish, 36 Little West 12th Street.
- Massimo Bizzochi,433 West 14th Street.
- Matthew Williamson, 415 West 14th Street.
- Maybelline New York, 13th Street and 9th Avenue.
- Michael Angelo’s Wonderland Beauty Parlor, 418 West 13th Street.
- Moschino, 401 West 14th Street.
- Oakley, 50 Ninth Avenue.
- Paige Premium Denim, 869 Washington Street.
- Poleci, 32 Gansevoort Street.
- Ports 1961, 3 Ninth Avenue.
- Rubin Chapelle, 410 West 14th Street.
- Scoop Stores, 873 Washington Street.
- Stella McCartney, 429 West 14th Street.
- Tela Design Studio, 31 Little West 12th Street.
- Theory, 38 Gansevoort Street.
- Tory Burch, 38 Little West 12th Street.
- Tracy Reese, 641 Hudson Street.
- Trina Turk, 67 Gansevoort Street.
- Vince, 833 Washington Street.
- Y-3, 317 West 13th Street.
- Yigal Azrouel, 408 West 14th Street.
- Zero + Mara Cornejo, 807 Greenwich Street.
- American Express ZYNC ZONE with Style Pack partner Gilt Groupe, Little West 12th Street and 9th Avenue.
- AriZona RESCUE Water Refueling Station, 14th Street and Ninth Avenue.
LimoLand is now open, at 829 Washington Street!
Come check out this line of colorful and high quality clothing, bags, and accessories from the mind of Johnny Pigozzi. Featuring great hoodies, bags, polo's and more; the clothing line, colors and logo are inspired by African artwork. Check out GQ's write up here.
Crain's New York reports that Ted Baker, the British clothing line, has leased space in the Meatpacking District on Little West 12th Street. This will be Ted Baker's second NYC location, and is expected to open as early as September. Check out the article here.
Next week, starting on Tuesday June 15th, all Earnest Sewn stores will be having an end of season sale on all sportswear, with discounts of 30-40% off. Earnest Sewn in the Meatpacking District is located at 821 Washington Street, above Gansevoort Street.
Yesterday it was announced that Sephora has signed a lease for a new store in the Meatpacking District, at 21-27 Ninth Avenue. The store will be positioned across the street from the Hotel Gansevoort as well as Spice Market, and Sephora is planning for this to be a more luxurious version of the fragrance and makeup store, with a new format and longer hours. More info from NBC NY here.