Second Annual AAPIHM Sunset Celebration
Pearl River Mart, Lunar Hard Seltzer, and Gold House welcome you to a night of celebrating AAPI Heritage Month at Chelsea Market.
Friday, May 19 | 6:30 - 9 PM
Chelsea Market 75 9th Avenue New York, NY 10011
Last year Pearl River Mart had such a blast with friends at Lunar, Gold House, and Chelsea Market, are doing it all over again on May 19 from 6:30 to 9 p.m. for general entry with early VIP entry at 6.
Lunar and Gold House are two leading organizations in the AAPI community. Lunar is an emerging AAPI-owned business that specializes in hard seltzers with unique Asian American flavors while Gold House is a leading Asian and Pacific Islander (API) changemaker community, working to unite, invest in, and promote API creatives and companies.
Like last year, Pearl River Mart will be offering bites and drinks from some of there favorite AAPI restaurants and food and beverage brands, as well as showcasing fun products from AAPI entrepreneurs from Gold House's Founder Network. But this year, the setting is getting a glow up: the gorgeous indoor space at the top of Chelsea Market.
The ticket includes:
- Bites and samples from 30+ AAPI restaurants and vendors
- Open bar brought to you by Lunar Hard Seltzer
- The chance to meet AAPI chefs and founders
Ticket options are:
- General Admission Early Bird Discount: $88 (12% off! Buy early and save! Limited availability.)
- General Admission Full Price: $100
- Advance Entry + VIP Gift Bag: $150 (Entry at 6 PM. Avoid the crowds AND get a gift bag of full-sized products from featured AAPI founders! Limited availability.)
While you're there, be sure to check out featured products from AAPI entrepreneurs in Pearl River Mart on the main concourse and Pearl River Mart Foods on the lower level, as well as our AAPIHM art exhibition throughout Chelsea Market, CORRIDOR GLANCE: Paintings by Arlan Huang, brought to you in partnership with the Asian American Arts Alliance.
WHILE YOU’RE HERE…